One of the ways of migrating to Canada and obtaining permanent residence is a special self – employment of translators. fred sexton is told to prove to the canadian immigration administration based on the work experience associated with his profession , the ability to earn a revenue and start a business in the country .
without the need for a related academic degree.
* Without the need for language degrees
– No age limit
without the need to invest
– Having 3 years of an interpreter
– Having sufficient capital to demonstrate the readiness of self-employment in Canada
– Time of process 1.5 to 2 years
- Enjoy all citizenship rights upon arrival
- Possibility of choosing a residence throughout Canada
- Permanent residence of spouse and children under 22 years
- Free education
- Health services