One way of migrating to Canada and obtaining permanent residence is a special employment of athletes and coaches. Fred self employment is told to prove to the Canadian Immigration Office that he has the ability to earn money and to set up a business in the country according to his professional experience.
without the need for a related academic degree.
* Without the need for language degrees
– No age limit
without the need to invest
– Having 3 years of an interpreter
– Having sufficient capital to demonstrate the readiness of self-employment in Canada
– Time of process 1.5 to 2 years
- Enjoy all citizenship rights upon arrival
- Possibility of choosing a residence throughout Canada
- Permanent residence of spouse and children under 22 years
- Free education
- Health services
The list of sports jobs currently required by Canada and allows immigration to Canada has been made easy for applicants with easy conditions:
Athletes, Coaches, Referees, Sports Coaches-Leader and Head of Sports Teams, Clubs
–Athletes who are a member of the national team or national team also have a national status.
The trainers who are a member of the national team and the Iranian national team.