Medicine is one of the most sought after jobs among Germans and people in other countries. The reason for the importance of the medical profession in Germany is the medical advanced system of the country and a shortage of labor. That the German government even invited non – EU physicians to work; It is also used to attract more of the force from the presence of doctors with additional legal proposals. The applicant must attend first in the Ministry of Science and Foreign Affairs in accordance with the Ministry of Science and the Ministry of Labor at first. The applicant attends 6-month specialized courses and, after completing these courses, will work as a veterinarian in a center designated by the government.
- German Language degree (B1)
- Skill scores above 80%
- Degree average above 15
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Maximum age 50 years
- Program timeframe 6 to 8 months
- School degrees from secondary school, university and university.
- send the required documents to Germany
- Admission to German colleges with 1 year insurance
- Embassy appointment
- 1 year visa
- The applicant first attends specialized courses of 8 to 10 months as a physician or paramedic. After completing the course and completing the relevant examinations, he can work in German hospitals. The government then gives the applicant a one-year work visa, which is a job search visa (Job Seeker). The applicant can apply for permanent residence after 3 months of work.
- Permission to establish an office 3 years after working in hospitals
The sum of 2000 thousand euros as Deposit College has to be paid. If visa fails, 500 euros are deducted from the money and the remaining money is returned to the applicant. The applicant must block around 9,000 in his account, which reflects his ability to pay for his education expenses. The course costs between 10 and 12,000 Euros, with 30% to 50% of the college fee being reimbursed by the government, subject to conditions.